Improve your business opportunities and compete for new contracts
OJEU Finder has experience distributing OJEU contract notices under EU license for nearly 20 years in support of transparency and regulated competition.
If you are searching for public contracts, we shall be delighted to assist by distributing selected OJEU notices to you and/or your colleagues each week.
How "The Official Journal of the European Union" can benefit you.
Each year the public sector spends a huge amount of money and is always looking for new suppliers.
However small your business, there are always opportunities to enter this market.
Even if you are already supplying one part of the public sector, it is worth looking for opportunities in other areas.
Public-sector organisations are good customers.
They have to be fair, honest and professional in the way they
choose suppliers and in any dealings with them.
Most are also long-standing, stable customers, and have
to pay promptly and in line with agreed contract terms.
Public-sector organisations have to pay accounts within 30 days
(or any other agreed credit period) of receiving a valid bill or invoice.
You may also find that trading successfully with the public
sector can give added credibility with private-sector customers.
Why choose our reporting services?
- Avoid common mistakes and pitfalls associated with web based solutions. Let us do the hard work for you.
- Did you know there are over 9000 CPV codes to choose from?. Creating your own searches can be a daunting task even for an experienced professional.
- Get better results than online solutions from our unique reporting tools.
- Our reporting software can find tenders that other online based providers would not normally detect with the use of "full text" indexing. Designed from the ground up it has been built specifically for working with OJEU tenders.
- Value for Money - Our low weekly subscription rate is just £9 (around 1/3rd of the cost of our competitors).
- *New (2015/09)* Receive weekly or daily tender alerts. Many of our subscribers choose to receive a single report each week instead of being bombarded each day with updates. Others prefer to receive OJEU alerts on a daily basis as soon as new tenders are published. We now offer you the choice of when and how you would like your reports to be delivered.
- Flexibility & Customisation - Should you not like our standard formats we will be happy to create one to fit your preferences.
- Access to Historical Data - Prior year OJEU Notices are available should you need research material on a particular contracting authority
- Privacy - Subscribers benefit from our long established knowledge of the public procurement market and a completely confidential service.