OJEU Services | Support and FAQ
- Q: Can I access tenders for free?
- Q: I have not received my tender alert/report. Where is it?
- Q: How long do I have to sign up for?
- Q: Can you send my reports to more than one email address?
- Q: Can I get a copy of the OJEU Journal so I can search it instead of receiving reports?
- Q: Can I change my OJEU search parameters (list of keywords and relevant descriptions)?
- Q: How can I change the list of email addresses you send my reports to?
OJEU Database; Legacy User Notes (IRead software):
Q: Can I access tenders for free?
A: You may browse the available tenders via the following link. Please note that the tender alert service or low-value contracts are not available to guest users. If you would like a free sample to preview tenders available in your sector please contact us.
Q: I have not received my email. Where is it?
A: The most common cause is spam filtering software / junk mail settings. Please check with your network administrator to make sure we are on your safe list. It is also recommended you check your junk email folder. If you need us to reissue a report or are having problems please get in contact with us.
Q: How long do I have to sign up for?
A: The minimum subscription peroid is 3 months.We offer a 12 month subscription at a discounted rate. We also offer yearly edition (up until December 31st of the current year). If you wish to subscribe to our tender alert service you will be billed from the day you receive your first report.
Q: Can I get a copy of the OJEU Journal so I can search it instead of receiving reports?
A: Weekly OJEU databases are currently available to special order: full edition; consultants/service providers sub-series; UK/IRL sub-series.
Q: Can you send my reports to more than one email address?
A: Yes, you may receive reports to multiple email addresses.
Q: Can I change my OJEU search parameters (list of keywords and relevant descriptions)?
A: Of course you can - there will be no charge. Please request your current OJEU query/ies for review/edits purposes.
Q: How can I change the list of email addresses you send my reports to?
A: Please forward your revised list of email addresses to be used for OJEU reporting purposes.