United Kingdom-Cardiff: Provision of Increasing access to Tier Zero Psychological Interventions within Cardiff South East
To get tender notifications and more sign up now and never miss a notice again.
|Tile||United Kingdom-Cardiff: Provision of Increasing access to Tier Zero Psychological Interventions within Cardiff South East|
|Wales (Non OJEU)||JAN281273|
|Type||Invitation to tender|
|Nature Of Contract||Service contract|
CONTRACT NOTICE – NATIONAL
Notice Type: SERVICES
1 Authority Details
1.1 Authority Name and Address
Official Name: NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership
Postal Address: Procurement Department, Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board, Brecknock House, 8th Floor, University Hospital of Wales, Heath Park,
Postal Code: CF14 4XW
For the attention of: Emma Lane
Telephone: +44 02920746363
Internet Address (URL): http://www.procurement.wales.nhs.uk
Electronic access to information: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
1.2 Address from which further information may be obtained:
Address from which documentation may be obtained
As in 1.1
1.3 Completed documents must be returned to:
Completed documents must be returned to:
As in 1.1
2 Contract Details
Provision of Increasing access to Tier Zero Psychological Interventions within Cardiff South East
2.2 Description of the goods or services required
The NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership, hosted by Velindre NHS Trust are acting on behalf of Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board who are seeking to procure a contract for increasing access to Tier Zero Psychological Interventions Service, for the South South East cluster area which has a total cluster population of 62,444 across 8 GP Practices (Cathays, Clifton St, Cloughmore, Four Elms, Meddygfa Albany, North Rd, Roathwell and City Surgery), to be delivered by a third sector provider.
Interventions that require delivery by the service provider are;
- Centre for Clinical Intervention (CCI) - 6-8 week course of guided self-help covering 9 different courses:
Assertiveness, self-esteem, depression, panic, worry perfectionism, procrastination, social anxiety and distress intolerance.
- ACT-ion for living—4 week psycho education course exploring the theory and practical skills of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. Teaches skills focusing on accepting a current situation rather than continuing to battle it.
- Stress Control—6 week psycho education course exploring practical skills to assist with controlling stress.
The service provider will also undertake;
- Coordinate appointments, liaising with GP Practices to book rooms and organise community venues.
- Write to service users with appointments and take any telephone enquiries
- Ensure information on community courses is sent to PMHSS to advertise on their website
NOTE: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. To obtain further information record your interest on Sell2Wales at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=89053
2.3 Notice Coding and Classification:
85100000 Health services
1022 Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan
2.4 Total quantity or scope of tender
The period of any ensuing contract awarded will be an initial term of three (3) years with an option to extend for an additional year at the Health Board’s sole discretion.
3 Conditions for Participation
3.1 Minimum standards and qualification required
As outlined in the tender documents.
4 Administrative Information
4.1 Type of Procedure
Single stage - Any candidate may submit a tender.
4.2 Reference number attributed to the notice by the contracting authority
4.3 Time Limits
Time-limit for receipt of completed tenders
11-02-2019 Time 12:00
Estimated award date
4.5 Language or languages in which tenders or requests to participate can be drawn up
4.6 Tender Submission Postbox
5 Other Information
5.1 Additional Information
Please note additional information on this procurement:
1. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to award the contract in whole, in part or annul the tendering process and not award any contract.
2. Bidders should note that they will be required to enter into terms and conditions of contract as set out in the ITT and that save for matters of clarification or consistency the Contracting Authority will not negotiate the terms.
3. The Contracting Authority will not accept completed ITT's after the stated closing date.
4. All documents to be priced (where applicable) in sterling and all payments made in sterling.
5. All tender costs and liabilities incurred by bidders shall be the sole responsibility of the bidders.
8. Prospective suppliers should note that NHS Shared Services Partnership - Procurement Services is acting on behalf of Cardiff and Vale ULHB
5.2 Additional Documentation
5.3 Publication date of this notice
|Code;85100000 Description;Health services|
Signup now to receive weekly OJEU reports for the UK, your sector and/or elsewhere in the EU. We also report on the procurement of EC Institutions.