To get tender notifications and more sign up now and never miss a notice again.
|Tile||United Kingdom-Cardiff: Hendre Provision of Internal Audit Services|
|Wales (Non OJEU)||JAN281289|
|Type||Invitation to tender|
|Nature Of Contract||Service contract|
CONTRACT NOTICE – NATIONAL
Notice Type: SERVICES
1 Authority Details
1.1 Authority Name and Address
Official Name: HENDRE LTD
Postal Address: St Hilary Court, Copthorne Way, Culverhouse Cross,
Postal Code: CF5 6ES
For the attention of: Mark Hames
Telephone: +44 2920675888
Fax: +44 2920675898
Internet Address (URL):
Electronic access to information: www.sell2wales.gov.wales
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.sell2wales.gov.wales
1.2 Address from which further information may be obtained:
Address from which documentation may be obtained
As in 1.1
1.3 Completed documents must be returned to:
Completed documents must be returned to:
As in 1.1
2 Contract Details
Hendre Provision of Internal Audit Services
2.2 Description of the goods or services required
The Hendre Group is seeking to procure a suitably experienced and qualified provider of internal audit services.
The Group is seeking to establish a strong relationship with an internal auditor who will deliver internal audit services to the Group while providing expert advice and guidance as well as ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
The successful provider must have demonstrable experience of providing comprehensive internal audit services and technical expertise relevant to the sectors in which the Hendre Group operates.
Firms must demonstrate that they have the capacity to provide the range of services required, and that we will have regular access to a key client contact, details of whom should be provided.
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales Web Site at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=89073.
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
2.3 Notice Coding and Classification:
66000000 Financial and insurance services
1022 Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan
2.4 Total quantity or scope of tender
The internal audit services required will include, but will not be limited to:
• preparation of an internal audit strategic plan for three years, to be revised annually. The plan should address the business and the related inherent risks, the information and control systems and environment and take into account management’s strategic outlook of the Hendre Group and its business plans;
• development of an annual internal audit plan and annual budget for approval by Finance Risk and Audit Committee each year;
• development of individual audit programs prior to the commencement of each audit assignment;
• conducting regular appraisal and risk analysis of the systems of internal control and fraud control strategies;
• performing financial, compliance and systems reviews and investigations;
• development and implementation of computer based audit procedures;
• evaluation of controls and data security of in house systems and any new systems implemented during the currency of the contract;
• undertaking efficiency audits;
• providing a final report on the outcome and findings after each assignment and provide appropriate recommendations for follow up actions;
• ensuring that line management is fully aware of the audit findings, implications to business operations and the subsequent recommendations;
• attending regular meetings with management, the Chair of the Finance Risk & Audit Committee and providing both written and oral reports at Board meetings (usually four per annum) on request.
Additional areas regarding which advice is most likely to be required will change from time to time depending on the risks facing Hendre at a particular point in time. Interested parties should demonstrate their breadth of specialist expertise available to them to assist on any relevant audit.
3 Conditions for Participation
3.1 Minimum standards and qualification required
4 Administrative Information
4.1 Type of Procedure
Single stage - Any candidate may submit a tender.
4.2 Reference number attributed to the notice by the contracting authority
4.3 Time Limits
Time-limit for receipt of completed tenders
11-02-2019 Time 12:00
Estimated award date
4.5 Language or languages in which tenders or requests to participate can be drawn up
4.6 Tender Submission Postbox
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
5 Other Information
5.1 Additional Information
5.2 Additional Documentation
Hendre Internal Audit Services Tender Pack
Hendre Internal Audit Services Tender Pack
5.3 Publication date of this notice
|Code;66000000 Description;Financial and insurance services|
Signup now to receive weekly OJEU reports for the UK, your sector and/or elsewhere in the EU. We also report on the procurement of EC Institutions.