United Kingdom-Hengoed: Supply of Tivoli Storage Manager Environment Support
To get tender notifications and more sign up now and never miss a notice again.
|Tile||United Kingdom-Hengoed: Supply of Tivoli Storage Manager Environment Support|
|Wales (Non OJEU)||JAN281408|
|Type||Invitation to tender|
|Nature Of Contract||Service contract|
CONTRACT NOTICE – NATIONAL
Notice Type: SERVICES
1 Authority Details
1.1 Authority Name and Address
Official Name: Caerphilly County Borough Council
Postal Address: Procurement Services, Penallta House, Tredomen Park, Ystrad Mynach,
Postal Code: CF82 7PG
For the attention of: Jessica Thomas
Telephone: +44 1443863382
Fax: +44 1443863167
Internet Address (URL): www.caerphilly.gov.uk
Electronic access to information: https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com/Account/Login
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com/Account/Login
1.2 Address from which further information may be obtained:
Address from which documentation may be obtained
As in 1.1
1.3 Completed documents must be returned to:
Completed documents must be returned to:
As in 1.1
2 Contract Details
Supply of Tivoli Storage Manager Environment Support
2.2 Description of the goods or services required
Caerphilly County Borough Council requires a suitable supplier to support its IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) environment. The requirements of this tender are listed below, although bidders shall note that the quantities provided are indicative and may change during the course of the arrangement.
Tivoli Storage Manager Extended Edition 10 Processor Value Units
Part Number: E029ELL
Tivoli Storage Manager for Virtual Environments 10 Processor
Value Units (PVUs):
Part Number: E0BI0LL
Additional information regarding this procurement can be found in the Invitation to Tender document in the Proactis Portal e-tendering system.
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales Web Site at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=89103.
2.3 Notice Coding and Classification:
72222300 Information technology services
72261000 Software support services
72267100 Maintenance of information technology software
1016 Gwent Valleys (Torfaen, Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly)
2.4 Total quantity or scope of tender
The contract will run from 01 March 2019 to 28 February 2021 with an option to extend for a further period of up to 24 months (Reviewed annually).
Bidders shall note that the evaluation methodology for this arrangement will be based on the most economically advantageous tender response based on 100% price criteria.
3 Conditions for Participation
3.1 Minimum standards and qualification required
4 Administrative Information
4.1 Type of Procedure
Single stage - Any candidate may submit a tender.
4.2 Reference number attributed to the notice by the contracting authority
4.3 Time Limits
Time-limit for receipt of completed tenders
05-02-2019 Time 12:00
Estimated award date
4.5 Language or languages in which tenders or requests to participate can be drawn up
4.6 Tender Submission Postbox
5 Other Information
5.1 Additional Information
As part of the process, the tender will be undertaken utilising Caerphilly CBC's Proactis Portal e-tendering system.
Therefore, companies are invited to follow the directions below to register on the system:
1. Log in to the Proactis Portal E-tendering system at https://www.proactisplaza.com
2. Click the "Sign Up" button.
3. Enter your details such as Organisation Name, Details and Primary Contact Details.
4. Please make a note of the Organisation ID and Login Name, then click Register.
5. You may then receive an email from the system asking you to Click here to activate your account. This takes you to Enter Organisation Details. Or you may be redirected straight to your account home page, depending on your browser.
6. Please enter the information requested, click Next and follow the instructions ensuring that you enter all applicable details.
7. In the Enter Product Classification screen please ensure that you select the Product Classification Codes (CPV Codes)that appear in the tender notice.
8. Accept the Terms and Conditions and then click Next. This takes you in to the Welcome window.
9. In the Welcome window please enter your Organisation name, Organisation ID and User Name (User ID). You now need to create your unique password. Please ensure that you make a note of this along with the other information already recorded.
10. Now click Done and you will enter the Supplier Home page.
11. From the Home Page, go to the “Opportunities” area, where you can search for this Opportunity. Click on the "Show Me Arrow" of the relevant opportunity and then click to register your interest on the relevant button.
12. Click the Opportunities Icon on the left of the page so that the page is refreshed, then, click on the "Show Me Arrow" of the relevant contract again and this will take you into the create a response section of the portal.
13. Note the closing date for completion of the relevant project. Please review the tabs at the top of the page as there will be information relating to the project held here.
14. You can now either continue to fill out this area and create a response or if the project is not of interest to you Decline this opportunity by clicking the "Decline" button at the top of the page.
Tenderers shall express an interest in tendering for this arrangement by registering their interest on the Proactis Portal System as stated above and then completing the online e-tender submission. If you have any issues with your account please use the 'Raise a Ticket' function on the Proactis Portal. Instructions on how to utilise this function can be found in the attachments.
5.2 Additional Documentation
5.3 Publication date of this notice
|Code;72222300;72261000;72267100 Description;Information technology services;Software support services;Maintenance of information technology software|
Signup now to receive weekly OJEU reports for the UK, your sector and/or elsewhere in the EU. We also report on the procurement of EC Institutions.