United Kingdom: Data as a Servcice - Journey Time Data (DaaS - JTD)
To get tender notifications and more sign up now and never miss a notice again.
||United Kingdom: Data as a Servcice - Journey Time Data (DaaS - JTD)
|UK (Non OJEU)
||Invitation to tender
|Nature Of Contract
I.1) Name, addresses and contact point(s):
Contact Name: SITS COMMERCIAL TEAM - DATA ROADMAP
14 Pier Walk
Postcode: SE10 0ES
Internet address: https://tfl.gov.uk
SECTION II: Object of the contract
Title:United Kingdom: Data as a Servcice - Journey Time Data (DaaS - JTD)
Reference No: TFL001-DN436071-08536796
Data as a Service - Journey Time Data (DaaS-JTD) is the first new and improved data source to be procured as part of the data roadmap project within TfL's SITS programme (details of which can be found within the SITS DaaS-JTD Market Brochure to be provided with SQ). The primary objective of the DaaS-JTD procurement is for TfL to acquire a real-time data feed (within 3 minutes of the end of each 5 minute interval as a minimum) of full point-to-point vehicular journey time data, mapped to a major road junction geography defined by TfL as the CORN. In addition, TfL is seeking options for mode split (between cars, freight, etc.) and, where beneficial, for a secondary enriched dataset. All data will be delivered to TfL's architecture via an API connection. Service delivery will be phased as follows:
1) Implementation services (circa 90-days);
2) Data services (following successful delivery of implementation service) - 24 months.
TfL is seeking to award a single contract for the services.
Estimated Total Value: £1500000
Contract Value: £400000
Contract start date: 2020-08-14T00:00:00Z
Contract end date: 2022-08-13T00:00:00Z
The procurement documents are available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge, at: https://procontract.due-north.com
Additional information can be obtained from the abovementioned address.
Tenders or requests to participate must be submitted to the abovementioned address.
Envisaged number of candidates: 3
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates:
The Selection Questionnaire (SQ) contains a combination of pass / fail criteria and scored questions based onthe bidders' previous experiences:
CRITERIA AND ASSESSMENT
1) Response in time and to correct format - PASS / FAIL
2) PCR 2015 Mandatory and Discretionary Exclusion Grounds (Confirmation that the bidding organisation doesnot fall within the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 Mandatory and Discretionary Exclusion Grounds) - PASS /FAIL
3) Financial Standing (Confirmation that the bidding organisation's financial standing is acceptable) - PASS / FAIL
4) Technical Capability and Capacity (Assessment of bidding organisation's technical capability and capacity todeliver the required services based on past experience ) - SCORED AND RANKED
5) Experience and References (Confirmation that the Bidding organisation has previous successful experience in delivering services similar to the requirement) - PASS / FAIL. All Bidders that pass the 'pass / fail' and 'discretionary pass / fail' criteria and achieve the minimum required score for each of the scored and weighted criteria will be ranked with the three (3) highest scoring Bidders being selected to proceed to the ITN stage.
|72300000; Data services;
All content is copyright (c) htps://www.ojeu.com
OJEU Finder Ltd, for more information see our Terms & Conditions