I.1) Name, addresses and contact point(s):
Contact Name: Garry Mitchell, Deputy Director of Procurement, NHS South, Central and West Commissioning Support Unit
County Hall, Topsham Road
Postcode: EX2 4QL
Phone: +44 7786 275 627
Internet address: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/scwcsu/aspx/Home
SECTION II: Object of the contract
Title:United Kingdom: School Based Family Self-Harm Intervention Pilot
Reference No: WA10138
NHS Devon CCG are commissioning the procurement of School Based Family Self-Harm Intervention Pilot at The Spires College based in Torquay.
The contract is for duration of 2 years with a total value of £250,000 inclusive of VAT.
The contract commences on 02/03/2020 and ends on 01/03/2022.
The education based provision will provide assessment, advice, interventions and support to children and young people, their families/carers and key others in the child or young person's life (including educational staff), in relation to their emotional health and wellbeing where there is also a perceived or actual self-harming behaviour.
• Sustained Reduction in self-harm frequency of children or young people supported;
• Sustained Reduction in self-harm intensity by children or young people supported
• Sustained Improvement in emotional health and wellbeing (EHWB) of children and young people, family, parents/carers and siblings;
• Sustained Improvement in family dynamics to manage EHWB of all;
• Sustained Improvement in parental/carer confidence to support the child or young person and other siblings;
• Sustained Improvement in school staff confidence to support the child or young person; family
• Sustained improvement in school attendance for children or young people supported
• Sustained reduction in fixed term exclusions for children and young people supported
• Sustained reduced use of Alternative Provision for children and young people supported
• Identifying demonstrable return on investment for the programme.
• Children and young people and their families have a positive experience of care.
This procurement is being carried out by NHS South, Central and West Commissioning Support Unit (SCW) on behalf of the Commissioners.
Estimated Total Value: £0
Contract Value: £250000
Contract start date: 2020-03-02T00:00:00Z
Contract end date: 2022-03-01T00:00:00Z
Interested providers will be able to view this notice via the 'current tenders' list on the e-procurement system In-Tend, available on the following link: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/scwcsu/aspx/Home
In order to submit a bid, you will need to be registered on the e-procurement system and 'express an interest', and then complete a response as specified within the procurement documents.
On registration, please include at least two contacts to allow for access to the system in times of absence.
The services are deemed to be subject to the full regime of current EU procurement legislation and as such this tender will be conducted in accordance with, and governed by, the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. This contract will therefore be awarded in accordance with the provisions applicable in Section 5 (sub-section 7) of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
The contracting authority intends to observe the provisions and 10 day standstill period described in the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. Unsuccessful Bidders and applicants will receive scores and reasons for the decision, including the characteristics and relative advantages of the winning bid and the reasons why the Bidder/applicant was unsuccessful. Deadlines for lodging appeals should be in accordance with the Regulations.