United Kingdom: Invitation to tender for the provision of Internal Medicine Training (IMT) - Evaluation
To get tender notifications and more sign up now and never miss a notice again.
||United Kingdom: Invitation to tender for the provision of Internal Medicine Training (IMT) - Evaluation
|UK (Non OJEU)
||Invitation to tender
|Nature Of Contract
Warning: REngineCFUK::FixCFXML(): unterminated entity reference v=2">https://procontract.due-north.com/Opportunities/Index?p=40bb618e-0a24-e611-8114-000c29c9ba21&v=2</a> in /home/ojeufind/public_html/inc/render_contractfinderuk.php on line 145
I.1) Name, addresses and contact point(s):
Contact Name: Matthew Lawson
1st Floor, Blenheim House
Postcode: LS1 4PL
Country: United Kingdom
Phone: +44 0
Internet address: https://hee.nhs.uk/
SECTION II: Object of the contract
Title:United Kingdom: Invitation to tender for the provision of Internal Medicine Training (IMT) - Evaluation
Reference No: HEE001-DN457432-17686839
This evaluation will:
• assess the impact of change in IMT training in Group 1 and Group 2 specialties;
• capture the perception and experiences of those involved;
• be able to demonstrate the new features of the curriculum and any new modalities of training/assessment and compare progression rates with previous cohorts undertaking core medical training;
• assess the impact on service delivery using a range of enumerated objective and subjective measures;
• measure rates of trainee progression through the IMT programme and compare to progression rates through core medical training.
• assess to what extent the outcomes/deliverables set out at the start of the programme have been met
The evaluation will capture the impact over a three-year period on trainees progressing to specialty. If required, then an extension of the evaluation may be commissioned beyond the three years to capture the impact of IMT on the workforce. A cross-cohort and cross-speciality approach should also form part of the evaluation.
The outcomes of the evaluation will inform a future decision around whether this model of training successfully meets the objectives listed below.
Estimated Total Value: £30000
Contract Value: £30000
Contract start date: 2020-02-10T00:00:00Z
Contract end date: 2021-02-10T00:00:00Z
All documentation relating to this project can be found at HEE's procurement portal - ProContract Due North. Should you have any questions relating to this project then please send these via the messaging function on the e-tendering system.
|85000000; Health and social work services;
All content is copyright (c) htps://www.ojeu.com
OJEU Finder Ltd, for more information see our Terms & Conditions