United Kingdom-Ruthin: North Wales Foundational Economy Challenge Fund: Social Care/Health Care Workforce Research Project.
|Tile||United Kingdom-Ruthin: North Wales Foundational Economy Challenge Fund: Social Care/Health Care Workforce Research Project.|
|Wales (Non OJEU)||WW/JAN322113|
|Type||Invitation to tender|
|Nature Of Contract||Service contract|
|Awarding Authority||Denbighshire County Council|
CONTRACT NOTICE – NATIONAL
Notice Type: SERVICES
1 Authority Details
1.1 Authority Name and Address
Official Name: Denbighshire County Council
Postal Address: Community Support Services, Wynnstay Road,
Postal Code: LL15 1YN
For the attention of: John L Williams
Telephone: +44 1824706509
Internet Address (URL): www.denbighshire.gov.uk
Electronic access to information: https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com/Account/Login
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com/Account/Login
1.2 Address from which further information may be obtained:
Address from which documentation may be obtained
As in 1.1
1.3 Completed documents must be returned to:
Completed documents must be returned to:
As in 1.1
2 Contract Details
North Wales Foundational Economy Challenge Fund: Social Care/Health Care Workforce Research Project.
2.2 Description of the goods or services required
The Commissioner is seeking an innovative research partner who will identify innovative and alternative approaches to addressing workforce challenges in the Social Care and Health Care sectors of the foundational economy in North Wales.
Attraction, recruitment and retention of staff at the entry levels are particular challenges in the Social Care and Health Care sector of the foundational economy in North Wales. For Direct Payment recipients, this can be a barrier which prevents individuals’ having choice and control over their own care and well-being. These challenges are the focus of the North Wales Workforce Board’s community health and social care strategy.
2.3 Notice Coding and Classification:
73000000 Research and development services and related consultancy services
85300000 Social work and related services
98000000 Other community, social and personal services
1011 Isle of Anglesey
1013 Conwy and Denbighshire
1023 Flintshire and Wrexham
2.4 Total quantity or scope of tender
3 Conditions for Participation
3.1 Minimum standards and qualification required
The ability to demonstrate relevant expertise and experience in the field of social care and health care services.
4 Administrative Information
4.1 Type of Procedure
Single stage - Any candidate may submit a tender.
4.2 Reference number attributed to the notice by the contracting authority
4.3 Time Limits
Time-limit for receipt of completed tenders
17-02-2020 Time 12:00
Estimated award date
4.5 Language or languages in which tenders or requests to participate can be drawn up
4.6 Tender Submission Postbox
5 Other Information
5.1 Additional Information
1. Log in to PROACTIS at https://supplierlive.proactisp2p.com
2. If you are already registered on the Proactis portal please Login and start at Step 14 of these instructions if not go to STEP 3
3. Click the “Sign Up” button at the bottom of the window
4. Enter your correct Organisation Name, address and Primary Contact Details. You will need to create the Organisation ID and User Name. If you have a generic email address for your organisation e.g. email@example.com then please use this as the primary contact email address.
5. Please make a note of the Organisation ID and User Name, then click “Register”
6. You will receive an email asking you to “Click here to activate your account”. This takes you to Enter Organisation Details.
7. Please enter the information requested, click the “>” on the screen and follow the instructions ensuring that you enter all applicable details.
8. In the Classification screen please ensure that you select the Product Classification Codes (CPV Codes) that appear in the tender notice. Please ensure that the selected codes are relevant to your business to ensure that you get notification of opportunities that are of interest.
9. In the Buyers screen please select Denbighshire County Council (you may register with other organisations if you wish)
10. In the Primary Contact Details screen please ensure that all information is complete. (Please see note 4 above)
11. Accept the Terms and Conditions and then click “>”. This takes you to the Welcome window.
12. In the Finish screen please enter a new password and note all your Login details for future reference.
13. Now click “Complete Registration” and you will enter the Supplier Network page.
14. On the centre of the screen click “Opportunities”. This will take you to the list of current opportunities available to you.
15. Click the “>” that relates to this notice, this will take you into the PQQ or Tender Request and click “Register Interest”. Note there may be several opportunities that appear on this screen, please ensure that you select the correct one.
16. In the “Your Opportunities” screen please note the closing time and date for completion of the relevant project. Please review the “lots” tab (Tender stage only) and the Documents tab (PQQ and Tender stages) as there will be information relating to the project held here. The Documents are accessed by clicking the down arrow underneath the General tab. Please ensure that you download all documents to your PC as you will be required to complete and upload some of them as part of your submission. There are instructions on how to complete your submission in the Guidance for Bidders document.
17. You can now either create your response”, or “Decline” this opportunity
The buyer considers that this contract is suitable for consortia bidding.
5.2 Additional Documentation
5.3 Publication date of this notice
|Code;73000000;85300000;98000000 Description;Research and development services and related consultancy services;Social work and related services;Other community, social and personal services|
Signup now to receive weekly OJEU reports for the UK, your sector and/or elsewhere in the EU. We also report on the procurement of EC Institutions.