United Kingdom-Llandrindod Wells: Demolition of DSO Yard and Archive Buildings at County Hall, Spa Road East, Llandrindod Wells, LD1 5
|Tile||United Kingdom-Llandrindod Wells: Demolition of DSO Yard and Archive Buildings at County Hall, Spa Road East, Llandrindod Wells, LD1 5|
|Wales (Non OJEU)||WW/JAN322812|
|Type||Invitation to tender|
|Nature Of Contract||Public works contract|
|Awarding Authority||Powys County Council|
CONTRACT NOTICE – NATIONAL
Notice Type: WORKS
1 Authority Details
1.1 Authority Name and Address
Official Name: Heart Of Wales Property Services Ltd
Postal Address: Unit 31 Ddole Road Industrial Estate, Ddole Road,
Town: Llandrindod Wells
Postal Code: LD1 6DF
For the attention of: Calvin Williams
Telephone: +44 1597829843
Internet Address (URL):
Electronic access to information: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
1.2 Address from which further information may be obtained:
Address from which documentation may be obtained
As in 1.1
1.3 Completed documents must be returned to:
Completed documents must be returned to:
As in 1.1
2 Contract Details
Demolition of DSO Yard and Archive Buildings at County Hall, Spa Road East, Llandrindod Wells, LD1 5
2.2 Description of the goods or services required
Powys County Council is seeking to enter into a contract with a single contractor using the JCT Minor Works Building Contract 2016 Edition for the Demolition of DSO and Archive Buildings, Spa Road East, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LD1 5LG.
Heart of Wales Property Services Ltd have been appointed to act as agent of behalf of Powys County Council in all matters.
NOTE: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. To obtain further information record your interest on Sell2Wales at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=99053
2.3 Notice Coding and Classification:
45111000 Demolition, site preparation and clearance work
45111100 Demolition work
2.4 Total quantity or scope of tender
3 Conditions for Participation
3.1 Minimum standards and qualification required
Contractors must be CHAS compliant and Constructionline Registered (or equivalent), with relevant work categories and category values.
Contractors must be members of the National Federation of Demolition Contractors (NFDC),or provide evidence of membership with a fully equivalent body.
The Council may only select your submission if you have appropriate levels of insurance for public liability and employers liability, or you agree to put these in place before the date of contract award. The levels required for this tender are: Public Liability Insurance - £5,000,000. Employers Liability Insurance -£5,000,000.
4 Administrative Information
4.1 Type of Procedure
Single stage - Any candidate may submit a tender.
4.2 Reference number attributed to the notice by the contracting authority
4.3 Time Limits
Time-limit for receipt of completed tenders
14-02-2020 Time 12:00
Estimated award date
4.5 Language or languages in which tenders or requests to participate can be drawn up
4.6 Tender Submission Postbox
5 Other Information
5.1 Additional Information
- Instructions for Suppliers – Registration on eTenderwales -
Powys County Council will be conducting this tender through the Value Wales e-Tendering portal. This can be found at www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk, all information may be downloaded and returned through this channel.
Internet address(es): http://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the eTenderwales portal (this is only required once)
- Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
- Click the “Click here to register” link
- Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
- Enter your correct business and user details
- Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
- You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender
- Login to the portal with the username/password
- Click the “Open Access ITTs” link.
- Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
- Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
- This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
- Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
- You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
- You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
- Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
- There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7080 0480
Tenders or Requests to Participate must be sent to:
Official name: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Under the terms of this contract the successful supplier(s) will be required to deliver Community Benefits in support of the authority’s economic and social objectives. Accordingly, contract performance conditions may relate in particular to social and environmental considerations. The Community Benefits included in this contract are:
Please see tender documentation on etenderwales.
5.2 Additional Documentation
5.3 Publication date of this notice
|Code;45111000;45111100 Description;Demolition, site preparation and clearance work;Demolition work|
Signup now to receive weekly OJEU reports for the UK, your sector and/or elsewhere in the EU. We also report on the procurement of EC Institutions.