United Kingdom: Primary Care Learning Support Service
To get tender notifications and more sign up now and never miss an oppertunity again. Already a member? log in to your account.
||United Kingdom: Primary Care Learning Support Service
|UK (Non OJEU)
||Invitation to tender
|Nature Of Contract
||NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit
Warning: REngineCFUK::FixCFXML(): unterminated entity reference B=UK">https://uk.eu-supply.com/app/rfq/rwlentrance_s.asp?PID=31767&B=UK</a> in /home/ojeufind/public_html/inc/render_contractfinderuk.php on line 145
I.1) Name, addresses and contact point(s):
Contact Name: David Bailey
Postcode: NG21 0HJ
Phone: +44 7554459309
Internet address: https://www.ardengemcsu.nhs.uk/
SECTION II: Object of the contract
Title:United Kingdom: Primary Care Learning Support Service
Reference No: 20200124170157-68205
To provide a knowledgeable and competent primary care workforce across South Nottinghamshire Integrated Care Partnership (ie Nottingham North & East, Rushcliffe and Nottingham West CCG footprints) to ensure patient needs are managed using latest best practice information.
Learning Event aims:-
• To enable clinicians and primary care staff to have the knowledge and education to provide an efficient, effective, and safe primary care service.
• To provide a co-ordinated, relevant and quality education programme.
• Aid personal and professional development.
• Improve team work and relationships/cohesion between practices.
• Ensure a rapid response to changes/developments/governance issues and ensure these are effectively communicated.
• Dissemination of clinical and none clinical information according to the needs of the clinicians and primary care staff.
• Provide training and updates on relevant subjects, in line with local and national guidelines and policies.
• Primary care staff to be informed and kept up to date around commissioning intentions, local service improvements and changes affecting the South Nottinghamshire population.
• Provide a platform to share best practice across a range of organisations.
• Provide an opportunity and environment for primary care staff to network across practices and PCNs.
The provider will work with primary care and CCG colleagues, to :-
• Identify educational topics that meet the education needs of practice staff, and also support the PCN priorities.
• Support mandatory training requirements and dedicated PCN Development sessions of which will be agreed within the PLT steering group
• Organise the events including venue, chairing and managing speakers on the day.
• Provide training equipment for the events.
• Provide a minimum of 105hours education over 12 months across South Notts for the education of GPs, practice nurses, practice managers and practice staff as identified by a PLT steering group.
• Provide ad hoc training events for other practice staff, ie Practice Managers, Health Care Assistants and other practice staff, as identified by prac
Estimated Total Value: £80000
Contract Value: £0
Contract start date: 2020-08-01T00:00:00Z
Contract end date: 2022-07-31T00:00:00Z
User / Company
Internet address: https://uk.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/68205
|79632000;80500000;80510000;80561000; Personnel-training services;Training services;Specialist training services;Health training services;
All content is copyright (c) htps://www.ojeu.com
OJEU Finder Ltd, for more information see our Terms & Conditions