United Kingdom: Invitation to attend a WebEx Market Engagement Event and a notice for the upcoming opportunity to provide Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP) - All ages
To get tender notifications and more sign up now and never miss an oppertunity again. Already a member? log in to your account.
||United Kingdom: Invitation to attend a WebEx Market Engagement Event and a notice for the upcoming opportunity to provide Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP) - All ages
|UK (Non OJEU)
||Invitation to tender
|Nature Of Contract
||NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit
I.1) Name, addresses and contact point(s):
Contact Name: Neli Garbuzanova
10 Nottingham Road
Internet address: https://www.ardengemcsu.nhs.uk/
SECTION II: Object of the contract
Title:United Kingdom: Invitation to attend a WebEx Market Engagement Event and a notice for the upcoming opportunity to provide Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP) - All ages
Reference No: 20200213174109-68205
EU Supply Reference - Quote/tender 39021
Description of the procurement opportunity:
NHS England Specialised Commissioning (The Commissioner) is planning to commission organisations to provide the Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP) for the population of England.
This notice is to advise prospective providers of the Commissioner's intention, and opportunities to engage and participate in a dedicated WebEx Market Engagement Event.
TTP is a very rare, complex condition which can present as an acute life-threatening disorder that requires prompt diagnosis, early referral and effective immediate (and in the case of congenital TTP, ongoing) management in a centre with comprehensive provision and a multi-discipline approach. Specialist led co-ordinated care is key to improving outcomes for this patient group.
The service objectives are to:
• Improve the identification of patients with this disease
• Improve the time to treatment and management of the patients and improve their outcomes.
• Provide a specialised centre that can provide expert led care
• Reduce the mortality from this disease
• Ensure patients have a positive experience of care
• Manage the ongoing long-term care and potential relapse
• Maintain and encourage patients own family/friend support (patient led)
• Improve times from diagnosis to treatment including bed availability, line insertion and start of apheresis
• Ensure infrastructure of staff to undertake this process e.g. consultant haematologists and CNS
• Ensure dedicated PAs by a clinical psychologist to support in patient care and outpatient follow up to capture depression/anxiety (in approximately 50% patients) and support return to normal activities pre TTP.
• Support patient groups who will also carry out independent patient satisfaction exercises and invite them to join the national annual Highly Specialised audit meeting to present this work to other services and commissioners.
• At the Highly Specialised Service annual clinical meeting identify changes in the service based on patient feedback.
Market Engagement Event:
The Commissioner is intending to engage with interested healthcare providers through:
o WebEx Market engagement event
Interested organisations are invited to attend a market engagement event which will take place on Monday 24 February 2020, 14.00 to 15.00 GMT via WebEx.
o Joining instructions and draft agenda
For more information, WebEx joining instructions and draft agenda please refer to Document 1 - Invitation TTP Market engagement event available on the EU Supply portal (Quote/tender 39021).
Estimated Total Value: £1
Contract Value: £0
Contract start date: 2020-11-01T00:00:00Z
Contract end date: 2025-03-31T00:00:00Z
|85000000; Health and social work services;
All content is copyright (c) htps://www.ojeu.com
OJEU Finder Ltd, for more information see our Terms & Conditions